Learn the recipe of making delicious Mayo Redbeet Salad from Time Traveller’s Kitchen. You can also book a table at our restaurant, the Time Traveller for a unique experience.
- 2 large beets, washed and stems cut off
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp diced onion
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
1. Boil beets in water until soft, about 50 minutes.
2. Peel and cut into small 1/2″ cubes. Cook until tender and cut into bite size cubes.
3. Combine diced onion, beets, mayonnaise, cilantro, salt and pepper.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve chilled.