Looking for a quick Dinner option? Learn to make this 15 minute easy recipe of Ginger Noodles which is pure vegetarian, gluten-free and full of loaded goodies for yum tum.
- 1/2 pack Soya Noodles or any Noodles of your choice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh Ginger
- 2 garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 – 1 Jalapeno Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro (optional)
- 3 cups Baby Bok Choy
- Clean and wash the Bok Choy and cut it into quarters.
- Boil your Noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on Medium Heat, add vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, jalapeno pepper, green onions, and cilantro.
- Add the Bok Choy and stir it occasionally.
- Reduce the heat, add the cooked Noodles and toss it with the sauce veggies.
- Serve it hot!
Your easy Ginger Noodles are ready in 15 minutes! We also have other exciting recipes, here.
Dine at one of the best Restaurants in Bangalore (#1 in TripAdvisor) for a pure vegetarian experience, Time Traveller Restaurant.