Learn to make an easy recipe of Aloo Paratha at home from our experienced Chefs! Know the quick hacks for the perfect Aloo Paratha with Sai Vishram.
1 cup whole Wheat flour, Atta
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Oil
1/2 cup Water
2 Cups Boiled Mashed Potatoes
1/2 tsp Carrom Seeds, Ajwain
2 tsp Green Chilli, finely chopped
2 tbsps Cilantro, Hara Dhaniya
For the Filling:
- Mash the boiled potatoes, add salt & mix well, let it sit for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the filling ingredients together carrom seeds, chopped green chillies & cilantro, mix it well.
- Do this process just before making the parathas.
For the Parathas:
- Mix flour, salt, and oil in a bowl add the water as needed to make soft dough. Knead the dough for about one minutes on a lightly greased surface to make soft, and pliable dough.
- Set the dough aside for at least ten minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts.
- Mould the dough into a cup and fill the ingredients prepared earlier.
- Make round parathas with a rolling pin.
- Heat a skillet and add few drops of oil, toss the Paratha into the skillet.
- Fry till its fully cooked
- Add a drizzle of oil after turning the paratha.
- Serve it hot with a bowl of Curd and Pickle.