At AHS we endeavor to provide our guests outstanding services and experiences in our hotels and luxury residences around India. We value your business and your faith in us in delivering you a superior level of service.
SHOULD YOU WANT TO OPT OUT
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with AHS news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, a user may withdraw the consent given to AHS on the website by communicating the same to us in writing. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in AHS not being able to provide services and facilities and AHS reserves its right to take appropriate action with respect to any obligations or in relation to any contract under which such personal information was sought.
We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of AHS emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AHS
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY AHS
- TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NON-PERSONAL OR ANONYMOUS INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AHS
- LINKS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTY MARKETERS
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW LONG DOES AHS RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- POLICY MODIFICATIONS
- DATA PRIVACY ISSUES AND WHOM TO CONTACT
- OTHER AHS PRIVACY POLICIES
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AHS
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be gathered by AHS to serve you better. At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information including, but not limited to: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from AHS, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse name, anniversary, credit card details; member number of our loyalty programmes, membership numbers of frequent flyer or travel partner programmes you are enrolled into, your dates of arrival and departure from our hotels/restaurants/other outlets, your preferences when you stay or dine at AHS, your transaction history at AHS; offers you have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from AHS. We may also record details on guests who have stayed or dined with you at AHS, including their names and contact details.
Besides the above, we may also collect the following:
- Your preferences when you stay or dine at AHS. Such information may include details relating to health matters.
- User name and password selected by you when you register at our website or become a member of our loyalty programmes at our website.
- Your personal information and membership number and password when you enrol in our loyalty programmes online.
- Your arrival and departure dates, number of guests in the group, details of guest rooms and tariff details if you choose to reserve a room online.
- Details pertaining to your request for a proposal from our meeting planners through our websites.
- Your questions or comments.
- From time to time, our website may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. To fulfil your request, AHS may require personal information about the person to whom you are sending an electronic postcard or message, including name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include. Using this feature is tantamount to entitling us to store and use the recipient’s name and email address.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY AHS
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We will use your personal information to improve our offerings and your experience on our website or at the Hotel, to provide you with the services you request from AHS, to help you make room reservations, to provide you with information about conferences and events at AHS, to send you promotional material on Taj services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time to time, to make you offers sourced from third parties, per your stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at AHS. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay with AHS.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers. As a global company, to ensure that you enjoy the same level of service across all our Hotels and luxury residences, owned or operated around India, we may share your personal information with hotels within AHS around India as well as affiliates, franchisees and business partners. While doing so, AHS will ensure that your personal information is handled and safeguarded as per this policy.
- Third parties:
- We use the services of third party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing, reservations services, call centre services, management of the loyalty programmes, mass mailings, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by AHS. We may provide information that is non-personal, to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. AHS expressly prohibits the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside of AHS by such service providers.
- From time to time AHS may partner with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services and may share your information with our co-sponsor. For example, we may co-sponsor some prize draws, competitions or contests on our site with other companies or we may provide prizes for contests sponsored by other companies. If you enter one of these contests, we may share your information with our co-sponsor or the third party sponsor.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets, AHS in its sole and absolute discretion may transfer, sell or assign information collected, including without limitation, non-personal information and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- AHS with or without prior notice to you, may have to share your information in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of AHS Group, its guests, employees or the public or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
- If you use a corporate credit card, your billing information may be shared with your employer.
Kindly note that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we promise that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with AHS’s instructions.
NON-PERSONAL OR ANONYMOUS INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AHS
Information that does not personally identify you is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information. When you visit and interact with the sites www.saivishram.com or third parties with whom AHS has contracted to provide services, non-personal information, like, list of website pages visited by you, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help you deliver content per your preference, to help you process your reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose your identity, this information will identify your browser to our servers when you visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from your computer, you can delete them using your browser.
We also may collect data by using web beacons, clear GIFS, pixel tags or similar means, which will tell us when you visit our site. Non-personal information like the domain name, the areas of the site you visit, your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you visited from, can be identified, which can be used to enhance your online experience by understanding your web usage patterns.
We may use or disclose non-personal information for any purpose from time to time since this does not personally identify you. For instance, we may embed e-mail addresses with images. In such cases where we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as per this policy.
LINKS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTY MARKETERS
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers advertise on our websites. These third party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads your browser has seen and which site pages you may have visited. AHS has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AHS takes, and requires any third party to take, reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and such access is only granted to our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. For your own privacy protection, we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
HOW LONG DOES AHS RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
DATA PRIVACY ISSUES AND WHOM TO CONTACT
You have the right to tell us if you:
- do not wish to be contacted by us henceforth
- wish to obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold
- would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in handling your request, please provide your full name and details.
OTHER AHS PRIVACY POLICIES